All 34 art Reviews

Archer Archer

Incredible. The whole scene is really dynamic, and your brush work, colors, everything looks fantastic.

BazookaBonsai responds:

Thanks mate :)

Bilbo Baggins Bilbo Baggins

Stunning. Great colors and value changes.

Dashing through the snooooow.. Dashing through the snooooow..

This looks awesome. I really like the dynamic pose, and the snowstorm effect is quite realistic.

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks much! I appreciate ya takin the time to review. :)

Bane Bane

I like it. The colors, value changes are all spot on. I just think you messed up a little bit on the positioning of the eyes. His left eye is lower than his right eye and also looks like it is looking in a different direction.

Assassin Assassin

Very cool character design, awesome job on the colors. I don't like his feet though, I think the foot on the left should be pointing more towards the viewer.

SuperKusoKao responds:

Thank you. His feet are positioned the way they are because of how I started the sketch out with a perspective grid but I understand about how it'd be better having it off to the side.

The Thurbads: Slad & Zzat The Thurbads: Slad & Zzat

Awesome sculpture. Everything is very nicely painted too. Props for the bottle cap wheels.

Amnesia tribute Amnesia tribute

I like the contrast between the creature and the background, it makes the creature stand out a lot.

Lyssa Lyssa

I don't really know what to say. This is simply perfect. Excellent detail, shading, colors. I really like the spell effects.

Artofinca responds:

Thanks :)

The Captain's Tall Tale The Captain's Tall Tale

This is fantastic work. Reminds me of MtG artwork. The only thing I don't like is the ship. It looks a little flat, especially compared to the richly detailed environment surrounding it.

ItoSaithWebb responds:

What is MtG?

Queen of Scotland Queen of Scotland

Her face is still weird. The mouth extends to far to the left, and the eye on the right still looks awkward in relation to her other eye.

Jimpi responds:

You're right. But I'm still just trying to draw faces.