All 35 art Reviews

Archer Archer

Incredible. The whole scene is really dynamic, and your brush work, colors, everything looks fantastic.

BazookaBonsai responds:

Thanks mate :)

Bilbo Baggins Bilbo Baggins

Stunning. Great colors and value changes.

Dashing through the snooooow.. Dashing through the snooooow..

This looks awesome. I really like the dynamic pose, and the snowstorm effect is quite realistic.

Rhunyc responds:

Thanks much! I appreciate ya takin the time to review. :)

Bane Bane

I like it. The colors, value changes are all spot on. I just think you messed up a little bit on the positioning of the eyes. His left eye is lower than his right eye and also looks like it is looking in a different direction.

Assassin Assassin

Very cool character design, awesome job on the colors. I don't like his feet though, I think the foot on the left should be pointing more towards the viewer.

SuperKusoKao responds:

Thank you. His feet are positioned the way they are because of how I started the sketch out with a perspective grid but I understand about how it'd be better having it off to the side.

The Thurbads: Slad & Zzat The Thurbads: Slad & Zzat

Awesome sculpture. Everything is very nicely painted too. Props for the bottle cap wheels.

SKWEEZY JIBBS SKWEEZY JIBBS

The face is very nicely drawn, I really like this style. However, the horn he is holding looks a little crooked and flat.

Amnesia tribute Amnesia tribute

I like the contrast between the creature and the background, it makes the creature stand out a lot.

Lyssa Lyssa

I don't really know what to say. This is simply perfect. Excellent detail, shading, colors. I really like the spell effects.

Artofinca responds:

Thanks :)

The Captain's Tall Tale The Captain's Tall Tale

This is fantastic work. Reminds me of MtG artwork. The only thing I don't like is the ship. It looks a little flat, especially compared to the richly detailed environment surrounding it.

ItoSaithWebb responds: